THE FREAKS COME OUT BACKSTAGE
Anonymous asked: What's your favourite monologue? :)
the butterfly monologue from company.
- Under 12 years old : aw Princesses.
- Art students : THOSE FUCKERS, HOW DO THEY DO THIS ANIMATION ? LOOK AT THAT MOVE DAMMIT, THOSE BACKGROUNDS, ugh i'm done.
- Acting divas : i wonder if i can face character her in Disneyland, -imitates the character- yup, i can !
- Singing trainees : Woah that chick can sing ............. THAT WAS A VERY GOOD HIGH NOTE.
- DreamWorks fans : How To Train Your Dragon is still better.
- Romantics : -sobs- omg this is ..... no ... -sobs- ..... i can't ...
- Animation students : That's Glen Keane's .. yup definitely, oh and look at Andreas Deja animating characters that aren't villains.
- Parents : What a good cartoon.
- Disney bloggers : THAT is the part i'm gonna gif first.
- Disney fans : HIDDEN MICKEY.
- Disney fanatics : talk, and i'll slit your throat, i've been waiting of this for 18 months and 24 days.
- Soundtrack Addicts: IT'S ALAN MENKEN. YOU CAN TELL. IT PARALLELS LITTLE MERMAID AND TANGLED IN THAT ONE CHORD. THAT ONE RIGHT THERE. SO MENKEN.
- Creative Writers: That line. That line. Right there. you never forget that line. That was the best written line. Never forget.
- Walt Disney: hello friends i am dead
how come you never see Troy and Gabrielle fucking acting in the first High School Musical. they’re auditioning for a play. a play with words. words need spoken. stage directions need be taken. what even is the plot of that musical. did anyone go to see it. how come Sharpay and her gay brother didn’t get supporting roles actually wait fuck were there any supporting roles? what is the high school musical in high school musical. why does ryan keep wearing hats.